The eye cream from our rose collection is based on damask rose water and has anti aging and anti-wrinkle effects.
The delicate zone around the eyes needs special cares, as the skin there is very soft, it does not contain greasy cells the wrinkles appears there first.
The cream is easily absorbed, it hydrates in depth and makes the thin lines smooth in the delicate zone around the eyes.
The ingredients of the cream contain :
- A biologically active complex, which actively soften and moisturize the skin, leaving a feeling for comfort and mildness.
- Rose water, included in the ingredients, is incredibly rich in active substances, which stimulate the regeneration and strengthen the preventive functions of the skin.
- Green tea extract, with anti inflammatory and strengthening effect, acting as an antioxidant and a photo prevention.
- Makadamia oil, owning a strong hydrating and restructuring action with high permeability.
- Vitamin E as a strong anti-oxidant, slows down the oxidizing processes in the cells, eliminates the dryness and the peeling of the skin. Also used as natural preservative of the cream.
- Jojoba oil – creates a sustainable and elastic layer over the skin, which it nourishes and prevents from unfavorable influence.
Technical informations :
Reference : Rob002
Best before (after open the jar, PAO) : 12 months
PARABEN FREE, rosa damascena water, steam distillation
Packaging : plastic jar 25 ml without operculum, paper box, no cellophan. Recyclable.
Scent : natural rose bouquet
Color of the cream : ultra white, no colorant
Animal tested : no
How to use : apply in 8 circular mouvements around eyes
Frequency : everyday use
Inci certificate : available
Main effect : hydratation of the skin, anti wrinkle treatment around eyes
Made in Bulgaria certified, rose valley
Warning: Last items in stock!
This balm with natural rose water prevents the...
A dominant accent in the active ingredients of...
Unlike the night cream, this rosewater day...
Soft and tender bulgarian damask rosewater milk...
This rose face cream slows down the process of...